Happy Monday! If you want to catch up on news you may have missed last week, here are peHUB’s top 10 posts, as judged by the pageviews of our regular readers. Hot topics included Q3 fundraising, performance data from Colorado PERA, UTIMCO and New York pension funds, and a growing number of restaurant bankruptcies.
ONE: Slideshow: 15 Largest U.S.-based Venture Funds Raised in Q3 – by Lawrence Aragon
TWO: CrunchFund Wasn’t the Only Newbie Fund Raised in Q3; Here Are 18 Others (slideshow) – by Lawrence Aragon
THREE: Slideshow: Top-Performing PE/VC Funds Of 3 Big-Apple Pensions – by David Toll
FOUR: Top Ten Performing Funds From The Colorado PERA Venture Portfolio (slideshow) – by Mark Boslet
FIVE: Qwikster and 7 Other Terrible, Short-Lived Ideas (slideshow) – by Connie Loizos
SIX: Slideshow: Riverside’s Lessons from the Loo – by Buyouts magazine
SEVEN: Slideshow: Restaurant Bankruptcies Make PE Queasy – by Bernard Vaughan
EIGHT: Slideshow: UTIMCO in 17 Active Funds with IRRs > 25% (subscribers only) – by Lawrence Aragon
NINE: Gores Group Turns More Industry-Focused (subscribers only) – by Bernard Vaughan
TEN: Welsh Carson To Buy Triple Point Tech from ABRY – by Luisa Beltran
- Week’s Top 10 Posts Focus on Steve Jobs, Returns at UTIMCO and Euro FoFs Entering U.S.
- This Week’s Top 10 Hub Posts Focus on Companies Stuck in IPO Pipeline, FoF Fundraising Slowdown and ‘Googorola’
- This Week’s Top 10 HUB Posts Focus on Market Turmoil, Fund Performance and Silicon Valley’s ‘Undertaker’
- Top 10 Hub Posts This Week Focus On Accel Returns, Michael Arrington, Hot VC Markets
- Top 10 Hub Posts this Week Focus on Pandora’s IPO, IRRs for Morgenthaler and Austin Ventures, and PE Execs in Pro Sports