(Reuters) – Zynga Inc. priced its shares at the top end of its expected range at $10 per share on Thusday, a source close to the process told the International Finance Review.
The venture-backed company, which is the top publisher of games on Facebook such as “FarmVille” and “CityVille,” sold 100 million shares raising $1 billion, the source told IFR on Thursday.
The International Finance Review is owned by Thomson Reuters, which is the publisher of peHUB.
(Reporting By Liana B. Baker, editing by Bernard Orr)
- Zillow Prices IPO Above Range; TCV’s and Benchmark’s Shares Valued at $140M Combined
- Fusion-io IPO Prices Above Range, Says Source; Would Value NEA’s Shares Above $490M
- LogMeIn Prices IPO at $16, Top of Range
- HCA Prices Above Range, Sells 126.2M Shares for $30 Each: UPDATED
- THL Credit IPO Prices Below Range