Clarkson was a director at DFJ and managed the DFJ global network of 16 funds with $7 billion under management. She joined the firm in 2007. At SAP, she has taken on the title of COO and managing director and will work out of the Palo Alto office, the organization said. She started this month.
Prior to DFJ, she was an investment manager at Omidyar Network where she focused on investments in financial services and technology. She has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Wesleyan University.
- Heidi Roizen Joins Draper Fisher Jurvetson As Venture Partner
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson Working on Fund X
- USA Today Writes Lovingly Rendered Profile of Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson Leads $6 Million Investment In iCiX
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson Raising Another $600 Million, Just as Forbes Shines an Unflattering Light on Its Performance