European Capital has acquired 33 Miles Ltd., a UK-based provider of software to the publishing and financial services sectors. European Capital paid a total of Euro83 million (including leveraged financing) for a 60% stake, while Miles 33's previous owners and senior management will retain the other 40 percent. www.miles33.co.uk
The National Venture Capital Association said on Tuesday that Bobby Franklin will become its next president and CEO starting in
Author : idorbian
(Reuters) – Private equity firms are sitting on $116 billion of assets trapped in so-called zombie funds that lie dormant
Author : reuters-news
Madrona Venture Group, a Seattle-based early-stage venture capital firm, said on Thursday that it has promoted Julie Sandler to principal.
Author : idorbian
RidgeWorth Investments has added three new members to its client support team: Christopher Danos, Scott Goldberg and Mallory Carr. RidgeWorth
Author : asormani
Amulet Capital Partners, the private equity firm from Ramsey Frank, has held discussions with investors about raising its first fund,
Author : lbeltran
Welcome! Join the peHUB community to make connections, share your opinion, and follow your favorite authors. It's quick and easy.
Click here to get started!
ACTIVE COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Broomfield, Colo.-based Noodles is offering 5.35 million shares at $13 […]
Mediware Information Systems has acquired Fastrack Healthcare Systems. Financial terms weren’t announced. Mediware is a portfolio company of Thoma Bravo. Fastrack Healthcare is a home medical equipment (HME) and […]
Teakwood Capital said Wednesday that Kevin Klausmeyer has joined as an executive partner. Klausmeyer was formerly the CFO of The Planet, RLX Technologies and PentaSafe Security.
Dallas, TX […]
Insight Venture Partners, Red Oak Growth Partners, and Egis Capital Partners have invested in Card Scanning Solutions. Financial terms weren’t announced. Card Scanning provides identity solutions software for […]
Intervale Capital has acquired Antelope Oil Tool & Manufacturing Co. Financial terms weren’t announced. Mineral Wells, Texas-based Antelope makes oilfield casing and cementing products. George Ribble was named […]
active 6 days, 2 hours ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago