* Clear Channel banks lose yet another motion. They’ve got to be a little punch-drunk at this point. This latest request was for a delay to beginning to Texas trial. Here is a copy of the bank’s request for a continuance, and the plaintiffs’ successful reply.
* Another key CalPERS defection. This time it’s CEO Fred Buenrostro.
* Are strategic buyers back? Deal Journal sees a mixed verdict.
* SEIU tries to disrupt another David Rubenstein speech, but this time can’t get in the door.
* When do falling oil prices become bad news?
* Cox buying Adify for $300 million. Big day for Adify backer US Venture Partners, whose latest fundraising drive has been met with lukewarm enthusiasm.
* WallStrip takes Visa: