* Omaha on the Hudson? Henry Kravis wants to make KKR more like Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway.
* AT&T asks customers in NYC and San Francisco to cut data usage. How is Luke Wilson going to explain that away?
* Valérie Demont: To be or not to be a public company
* Marshall Kirkpatrick: Why Facebook changed its privacy strategy
* A look at where all the Madoff scandal’s key players are today, one year after Bernie got arrested.
* WaPo: “The wanderlust that helped define the American character has been reined in by the recession and the collapse in housing prices, according to a new study showing fewer Americans changing residences than at any time since World War II.”
* Scott Cutler of NYSE Euronext on the possibility of an IPO comeback: