* John Sculley explains why he fired Steve Jobs
* Wanted: A buyer for Blackwater and its baggage
* Golnaz Esfandiari: ”Far from being a tool of revolution in Iran over the last year, the Internet, in many ways, just complicated the picture.”
* Bain & Co: Six ways to make healthcare M&A work
* Knowledge @Wharton: Can we ever regulate the financial unknown?
* Camille Ricketts: The defeat of California’s Prop 16 is a win for grid innovation
* Photo of the Day: Engaged couple discovers pic of their paths crossing as kids at Disney World.
* Harry Reid says that the tax extenders bill (which is where the carried interest changes are housed) will pass the Senate next week.
* Vincent Fernando: “More people are now quitting their jobs than being fired, which is one of the healthiest signs we’ve seen from the labor U.S. market so far.”
* Robert Pozen: How to survive a bubble
* What has Kai-Fu Lee done since publicly launching Innovation Works last fall: