* Fred Wilson: Parting ways with a founding team member
* Zac Bissonnette: The hidden lifestyle costs of going to an elite private college
* Matthew Wurtzel: “Apple’s new terms for publishing ads on its mobile devices aren’t just a blow to Google Inc. and its newly acquired AdMob unit. They could also pose a problem for venture capitalists invested in other, still-independent mobile ad companies.”
* Alex Benik: The VMotion myth
* Karate Kid netted $56 million, even though the kid didn’t learn karate.
* Lehman lesson: If you think your firm might end up as the subject of a massive fraud probe, be sure to avoid using certain key terms in emails.
* Nelson Peltz isn’t the only one who thinks Wendy’s is waaay better than fast food.
* Chatroulette enlists Shawn Fanning in its fight against masturbators
* Roger Simon returns to Politico, with two fewer legs but an intact sense of morbid humor.
* BP spills coffee: