* The Son of Gutenberg: How WordPress changed the way we publish
* Rajiv Sethi: The flash crash was an extreme version of a routine event
* Stacey Higgenbotham: Will Silicon Valley remain the center of the tech universe
* On BP, it’s Simmons vs. Simmons
* Vinod Kohlsa: What really matters in thin-film solar startups
* Your daily carried interest: John Backus of New Atlantic Ventures makes his case
* Maybe the vuvuzelas aren’t all bad. Seems that they’ve created an entrepreneurial opportunity for some poor South African villagers.
* Mark Suster wrote a great post titled: “It’s better to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.” Unfortunately, his site has been hacked. So I’ll link tomorrow, when he gets things back to normal.
* Manatt Phelps’ Jay Rand on tech M&A:
* This week in Venture Capital, with Mo Koyfman of Spark Capital:
* Oh yes they did… The Smurfs go big-screen and live action: