* Danny Sullivan: Let’s celebrate Google’s biggest failures
* FT Alphaville: Can we predict a financial crisis? Does it matter?
* Simon Johnson: Geithner needs to be more invested in the Volcker Rule
* 20 questions: Dominique Senequier of Axa Private Equity
* How to start a media company without experience or seed capital
* Christina Romer’s exit interview: “If anyone had told me that I’d come to view Larry Summers as one of my dearest friends, I never would have believed it. But I do.”
* Evan Newmark isn’t impressed by The Giving Pledge: “George Bailey ran a bankrupt savings and loan. He didn’t work the risk arbitrage desk at Goldman Sachs like Steyer and then create Farallon Capital, an overwhelmingly self-interested hedge fund.”
* Must-read: Christopher Hitchens on his cancer
* Tweet of the Day: @ReformedBroker Jobs numbers may lead to announcement of a new Census for 2011.
* Elon Musk on the best way to eat glass: