1. Disqus to Facebook: “We Aren’t Shaking In Our Boots” – by Connie Loizos.
2. Is Savvis Finally Up for Sale? Tech Co. Said to Have Hired Qatalyst – by Luisa Beltran.
3. Schwarzman, At $5.9B, Among Richest LBO Pros (Well Ahead Of Kravis) – by Steve Bills.
4. Summit Partners Raising $3B Growth Equity, $450M Venture Funds – by Mark Boslet.
5. Doerr, Moritz Make Forbes’ Billionaire List; Will They Make the Resurrected Midas List, Too? – by Alastair Goldfisher.
6. Israeli Venture Funds Raised Zero Dollars in 2010; The Situation is “Critical” – by Connie Loizos.
7. HCA Doesn’t Look So Bad. Here’s The Top 10 PE-backed IPOs – by Luisa Beltran.
8. It Took Two Years But Wynnchurch’s Third Fund Comes In at $603M – by Luisa Beltran.
9. This Anti-Registration Campaign Might Have Legs – by Bernard Vaughan.
10. Sequoia, Google Ventures Join $32M Round For HubSpot – by Mark Boslet.