The Carlyle Group, which went public roughly a month ago, has launched a new corporate website. The site gives details on Carlyle’s investment platform, the firm’s investment approach for each fund and its portfolio of investments. There’s also three new videos about how Carlyle creates value, according to a statement.
Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) today launched its new corporate website, www.carlyle.com. The website outlines in detail the scope of Carlyle’s global investment platform, the investment approach for each fund, and our extensive portfolio of 200+ corporate and 250+ real estate investments. Also unveiled are three new videos that depict how Carlyle works to create value (The Carlyle Edge), who benefits from our investments and the important role that Operating Executives play.
Carlyle Managing Director and Director of Global Communications Chris Ullman said, “With disclosure comes clarity and understanding. By better explaining who we are, how we work to create value and on behalf of whom we invest, the public will better understand the important role that Carlyle plays in the global economy. This was a great team effort and I thank my colleagues in the communications and information technology groups for their creative approach, hard work and commitment to excellence.”
Highlights of the new website:
· 12 investment case studies
· Video: Who we work for – our fund investors
· Video: Case study: rebuilding Connecticut’s highway rest stops
· Video: The Carlyle Edge: how we use deep industry expertise, global scale and presence, an extensive network of Operating Executives and a wealth of investment portfolio data to seek to create value
· Video: The role of the Operating Executive
· Details on Carlyle’s 94 funds and 63 fund of fund vehicles, including investment approach, team and portfolio
· Charts depicting assets under management and asset allocation by fund, industry and geography
· Overview of Carlyle’s 11 industry specialties
· Summary of our Corporate Citizenship activities
· Biographies of 600+ investment professionals
· Timeline of Carlyle’s 25-year history
· Commentary section that captures the public communications of Carlyle executives, including newspaper opinion pieces, TV appearances, speeches, congressional testimony, and research
· Detailed contact information for unitholders, media and job seekers
* * * * *
About The Carlyle Group
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global alternative asset manager with $159 billion of assets under management in 94 funds and 63 fund of fund vehicles as of March 31, 2012. Carlyle invests across four segments – Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies and Fund of Funds Solutions – in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Carlyle has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation. The Carlyle Group employs more than 1,300 people in 32 offices across six continents.