This week, peHUB’s readers were transfixed on Buyouts Chicago coverage—from what the deal pros were saying on stage to what they were having at our annual Chi-town Shindig. Other big news for LPs awaits in this week’s Top Ten.
1. We had our collection of our always-popular smiling faces from Buyouts Chicago, atop the heap Shindig Photos: Lookin’ Good, Chicago!
2. When a top name VC revealed his own fund, Connie Loizos was on the case Jim Breyer Goes Public with Breyer Capital
3. Our colleagues at Reuters covered one executive who says the middle market banking space is massively oversized
4. For Buyouts Chicago, we looked back at our New York event earlier this year—the only event Henry Kravis has spoken at in 2012. Here’s what he had to say KKR’s Henry Kravis Talks Europe, Moving Beyond Buyouts, Natural Gas and More
5. Luisa Beltran has her eye on the PE fundraising scene—and here’s what she found out Water Street Looks to Raise $650 Mln, Catterton Officially Out Marketing
6. After he sat with Luisa Beltran and me, our East Coast PE reporter had this scoop on Andrew Sheiner’s new moves—and, who he’s got in tow
7. The Zumba craze is attracting some big backing, our colleagues at Reuters reported
8. At Buyouts Chicago, Luisa Beltran had the very latest on what bankers are saying about the M&A scene
9. Lawrence Aragon had the latest on what ServiceNow’s big IPO means for one of its backers
10. Joanna Glasner peeked in on what PennSERS is doing in its pension reorganization—and, it’s not looking pretty
Image Credit: Shutterstock