This week peHUB is highlighting vacancies for a platform experience and operations manager, private equity associate and vice president portfolio manager. There are also a handful of marketing, communications and investor relations roles up for grabs.
- Seed investor First Round Capital is currently hiring for a newly-created position – platform experience and operations manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for running the firm’s in-person experiences that range from intimate dinners with the most influential names in technology through CEO and CTO Summit, First Round Capital’s internal conferences that bring together the leadership teams from its 170+ companies. For further information and to apply click here. Follow on twitter @firstround.
- SRI Ventures Group is seeking a marketing associate to join its ventures group. The firm is an independent research and technology development organizations and has launched more than 40 ventures with total market capitalizations of over $20 billion. Recent examples include Nuance, Intuitive Surgical, and Siri (sold to Apple in April 2010). The position is full-time and is based in Menlo Park, CA. If you are interested apply here.
- Fortress Investment Group is advertising for an investor relations analyst to provide investor relations support for one or more of its private equity funds.
- The Latin American Venture Capital Association is hiring for a director of communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing a strategic plan to position LAVCA vis-à-vis the media, strategic partners, and key constituencies including private equity, venture capital and institutional investors and organizations dedicated to economic development and entrepreneurship. For more information click on the link.
- Want to get your foot in the private equity door? Jacobs Asset Management is calling pre-MBA private equity associates in the Greater New York City Area to work with the team in all aspects of the firm’s private equity investment process, including sourcing, company evaluation, structuring and negotiation, as well as monitoring current portfolio companies. Click here to apply.
- And if emerging markets are your bag, emerging market-focused private equity firm Zaff is seeking an associate for its investment team. Zaff has offices in Houston, London and Dubai. Candidates for the position must be US citizens, US permanent residents or current US working visa holders.
- Looking at movers this week, Avenue Capital Group has lost managing director Thomas Scibetta to global investment baking firm Jefferies potentially freeing up a position at Avenue where he focused on institutional capital raising and investor relations.
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock