Brookstone Partners has recapitalized Denison Pharmaceuticals. Financial terms were not announced. Management also invested. Bank Rhode Island and Midwest Mezzanine Funds provided financing. Providence, R.I.-based Denison provides contract manufacturing and packaging solutions to the branded over-the-counter pharmaceuticals industry.
Brookstone Partners is pleased to announce it has partnered with management to recapitalize Denison
Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a leading contract manufacturer for the over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical
Denison, located near Providence, Rhode Island, is a provider of contract manufacturing and packaging
solutions to the branded over-the-counter pharmaceuticals industry. The Company’s product portfolio
includes cough and cold medicines, skin products, mouth rinses, topical analgesics, and nasal inhalers,
which are sold by its customers under nationally recognized brands.
The CEO of Denison, Brad Stone commented “We are excited about our new partnership with Brookstone.
Brookstone has a strong track record of partnering with owners / managers to help build and grow business.
We believe our partnership with Brookstone will allow the Company to flourish and compete at a much
Bank Rhode Island and Midwest Mezzanine Funds together provided debt financing to Denison.
About Brookstone Partners
Brookstone Partners is a New York-based private equity firm that seeks to acquire companies or invest in
growth equity situations in the middle market. We target companies with:
• $4 million to $20 million in EBITDA
• Businesses in the general industrial, consumer (excluding retail), value-added distribution and logistics or
business service sectors
• Growth equity situations
• Investment position with control or position of meaningful influence
We have a demonstrated track record of being excellent partners with management teams:
• We are owners, not simply money managers
• Brookstone principals invest a significant portion of the equity invested in each transaction.
• We do not have a pre-defined fund life, rather each investment’s strategic development dictates the
timing of any liquidity event
• We have a small investment portfolio which creates a focus on making each investment a success