* Ryan Avent: Don’t listen to “don’t go to college”
* Josh Lerner: Can public-funded entrepreneurship work?
* Josie Garthwaite: Are electric vehicles at the heart of the next Google-Microsoft rivalry?
* Fantasy cartography: How Europe’s map should look
* Could Eliot Spitzer replace Campbell Brown at CNN?
* Hey Chicago: Get your tickets to the peHUB Shindig on June 16
* Yet another privacy problem for Facebook (and for MySpace too, if anyone still cares about it)
* Tweet of the Day: @cleantechvc: I’m not sure what cleantech company has the most unfortunate name, but Brazil’s Energimp has to be a frontrunner…
Tammy Erickson: Leading from the base of the beanstalk
* Google unveils Google TV, and it’s all about the ad reach