* Michael Snyder: 25 reasons the economic recovery isn’t real
* Coming Soon: An options exchange for private equity fund futures
* Frank Quattrone: The market is waiting for a “category-defining, earthshaking” IPO
* Shane Snow: The birth of Foursquare
* James Kwak: Why does Steve Ballmer still have a job?
* Sylvia Westphal: Is it time for the FDA to chime in on drug company tweets?
* Former DNC chair Terry McAuliffe hopes to raise $1 billion for an electric car venture
* Edward Harrison: New York State’s pension sustainability problem
* Tweet of the Day: @venturehacks VCs are good at making every concession in a negotiation seem like a big deal. It’s called concession devaluation.
* Tweet of the Day II: @BPGlobalPR: Funny, no one has thanked us for seasons 3-15 of Treme yet. #bpcares
* Fred Wilson and Ben Horowitz debate fat vs. lean startups at TC Disrupt:
* Finally, if you’re a frustrated Lost fan like me: