* Alex Taussig: What cleantech can learn from Google
* Steven Davidoff: Dynegy and the evolving nature of deals
* Gabriel Weinberg: Wannabe entrepreneur symptoms and cures
* Avoidr uses Foursquare to help you avoid your “not-friends”
* Matthew Lynn: Debt virus spreads after make-believe recovery
* The BVCA needs a new boss, as Simon Walker plans to leave next year
* Top 5 questions Treasury officials need to ask about the housing market during today’s big meeting
* Matthew Bishop: How social entrepreneurs and civic entrepreneurs can bring innovation to government
* Tweet of the Day: @pkafka Apple store is sooo nice. Like anesthetic. Barely feel the money leave your bank account.
* Tweet of the Day II: @reformedbroker My daughter invited me to a tea party yesterday, she was really weirded out when I showed up with a confederate flag and a noose.
* It’s not your imagination: There has been a surge in S-1 filings