Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Incubators are all the rage. Y Combinator, TechStars and 500 Startups Accelerator, among others, are reshaping the seed company landscape and projections are that more than 100 new incubators will soon take root.
Just last month, five firms. including Charles River Ventures and Highland Capital Partners, came together to form CriticalMass, an incubator that will exist inside the Cambridge Innovation Center incubator in Boston.
Earlier this week, Mark Boslet reported that the Plug and Play Tech Center is expanding its overseas reach. Next up, Mark is reporting on the state of incubators for the the April issue of Venture Capital Journal. Not a VCJ subscriber? Click here for a free trial.
Meanwhile, we want to know, what is your take on the growth of the incubator model? What does it mean for you?
Take our survey and let us know what you think. Make sure to use the scroll bar on the right side to see all three questions.
- Updated: Highland, Charles River, Others Back New Incubator In Bold Move To Stay Relevant
- Poll: Ban Questionable Practice of VCs Trading on Secondary Exchanges?
- GoodCompany Ventures Launches
- Harvard MBA Student to Launch Business Incubator with Support from Accel-CORRECTED
- Yep, Cuban Is Right about Internet Pyramid Scheme — peHUB Poll