Dodd-Frank financial reform laws think “this won’t hurt a bit.” But precisely–in terms of financial cost and reputation damage–what impact does an SEC investigation have?
You are browsing the archive for Trending - peHUB.
We’ve got a new feature that we think you’ll find compelling. It’s a list of the 10 most-shared peHUB stories for the week, as judged by Tweetminster. We’ve been using Tweetminster since July to bring you interesting links from around the Web. The service uses an algorithm to identify the most influential tweeters in venture capital and private equity, then tracks the links those people are sharing.
1. Question of the Week: Does Zuck Do Enough to Protect Your Privacy? – by Luisa Beltran
2. Electric Car Startup Aptera Shuts Down, Idealab Takes Hit of More than $20M – Reuters
3. Founders Fund on Monday Meetings, Patience, and That New $625 Million Fund – by Connie Loizos
4. Slideshow: Maine Reveals Bite Taken By Fees, Expenses – by David Toll
5. Zynga Rival Nexon Prices IPO – by Reuters
6. Facebook Said to Acquire Gowalla as Internal Hiring Expands – by Reuters
7. VCJ Cover Story: The Rise of the Celeb Investors – by Tom Stein
8. Eight Steps To Mastering Small Company Acquisitions – by Ben Smith
9. Tony Roma’s Still Up For Sale, while Krystal Co. Auction in Second Stage – by Luisa Beltran
10. VC Takes Off in Brazil, But First, a Giant Leap of Faith – by Connie Loizos
Blackstone sees China and Southeast Asia as top destinations for Asia investments next year, the Asia-Pacific head of the private equity firm said on Tuesday, reports Reuters. The private equity firm aims to benefit from the buoyant consumer markets in the region, writes Reuters. (Reuters) – Blackstone Group L.P. (BX.N) sees China and Southeast Asia [...]
Private equity and venture capital funds investing in non-US developed markets continued to outperform those targeting emerging markets, according to Q2 2011 Cambridge Associates benchmarks. And both asset classes generated better returns than their public market counterparts, according to Cambridge Associates. PRESS RELEASE Funds providing private investment capital to companies located largely outside the U.S. [...]