I wish everyone loved their job as much as I do. The world would be a better place to do business.
I work with clients worldwide. I find ways to help clients make more money and find more opportunity. Period.
I consult with and help fund a variety of project-driven and partner-focused projects. Telling people what I do is easy.
What's your dream?
1) I develop and deliver Seminars/Webinars on a variety of topics in Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance, RE, and Business Development. People seem to like them. They learn. They relate. And, they ask for more.
2) I serve on several Boards. I'm sought out for ideas and suggestions.
3) I build profit from previously losing entities. If a client needs a partner, I may find them one. If they need capital, that's essential to success, and I may steer them to that, too.
4) I'm convinced that the advice I can offer will be essential to the client's long-term success.
5) I provide innovative "off-the-wall ideas" my clients might be afraid to consider or execute.
6) I help my clients achieve success from our plans.
7) I simply refuse to either stay "safe" or "fit in". Rules? Don't even get me started.
8) I often take chances that others don't/won't take.
9) I believe personal leadership is exemplified by lacking fear to take measured chances–do something different– as opposed to being a member of a herd.
10) I visualize, create, and demonstrate to clients how they can/will realize their dreams.
12) I help convert smaller dreams to larger opportunities. What's Your Dream?