Amanda @amandamaksactive 1 year, 4 months ago
Amanda works for OpenView Labs, the strategic consulting team within OpenView Venture Partners. She is a marketer with growing experience in content marketing, influencer marketing, PR, lead generation and social media.
Amanda actively blogs for the OpenView blog and contributes to the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs. Her content also has been featured in Who's Blogging What. Amanda and her colleagues presented at the recent Content Marketing Crash Course from MarketingProfs University.
OpenView Labs is the Value Add consulting arm of OpenView Venture Partners, an expansion stage venture capital fund that invests in fast-growing software, internet and technology-enabled companies worldwide.
- Providing operational support in all facets of marketing with a strong focus content marketing, influencer marketing, and social media to the software companies within OpenView's portfolio
- Developing, supporting and managing a content marketing program for OpenView
- Identifying and creating best practices to influencer marketing
- Managing OpenView's 3 websites
- Researching to develop targeted lead lists for the portfolio companies
- Developing a best practice guide to identifying market channels for technology companies
- Researching and developing content marketing strategies based on customer and prospect pain points or issues
OpenView Venture Partners Portfolio Companies include: AtTask, Balihoo, Central Desktop, Exinda, Instructure, Intronis, Kareo, Mashery, Monetate, NextDocs, Open-E, Prognosis Health Information Systems, Reality Digital, Skytap, uSamp, VersionOne, Xtium, and Zmags
University of Massachusetts at Amherst – Isenberg School of Management