Posted on: March 29, 2011 by Luisa Beltran
Good things come to those who wait. Or rather, to PE firms that know when to sell shares.
Hertz Global Holdings revealed yesterday that its PE sponsors–Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, the Carlyle Group and Bank of America Merrill Lynch—sold 50 million shares in the company. Hertz did not reveal a price per share but I’m hearing they sold at $15.65 each, or $782.5 million.
Posted on: February 25, 2011 by dtoll
1) It’s Not a Bubble, People; It’s a Pyramid Scheme, by Connie Loizos
2) Scoop: Peter Wagner Parts Ways With Accel After Nearly 15 Years, by Alastair Goldfisher
3) Halsey Minor Sticks It To Virginia, Again, by Connie Loizos
4) ‘Goldfinger’ Hits $732M On 2nd Mount Kellett Fund, by Gregory Roth
5) Oak Hill To Make Back 40% of Dave & Buster’s Investment in Nine Months–UPDATED, by Luisa Beltran
6) Riding High On Q4 Profit, KKR Expects To Fully Deploy ’06 Fund, by Luisa Beltran
7) J-Dubs Redux: Beaten Abandoned, & Left For Dead, J.W. Childs Is Back, by Bernard Vaughan