Dave & Buster’s, which is backed by Oak Hill Capital Partners, is expected to price its IPO on Oct. 4 and trade the next day. Goldman Sachs, Jefferies and Piper Jaffray are bookrunners on the deal.
You are browsing the archive for Dave & Buster’s - peHUB.
1) It’s Not a Bubble, People; It’s a Pyramid Scheme, by Connie Loizos
2) Scoop: Peter Wagner Parts Ways With Accel After Nearly 15 Years, by Alastair Goldfisher
3) Halsey Minor Sticks It To Virginia, Again, by Connie Loizos
4) ‘Goldfinger’ Hits $732M On 2nd Mount Kellett Fund, by Gregory Roth
5) Oak Hill To Make Back 40% of Dave & Buster’s Investment in Nine Months–UPDATED, by Luisa Beltran
6) Riding High On Q4 Profit, KKR Expects To Fully Deploy ’06 Fund, by Luisa Beltran
7) J-Dubs Redux: Beaten Abandoned, & Left For Dead, J.W. Childs Is Back, by Bernard Vaughan
Dave & Buster’s, an entertainment/restaurant chain, said Thursday that Starlette Johnson has resigned as president, chief operating officer and director effective Sept. 30. Oak Hill Capital Partners, a PE shop with more than $8.4 billion of committed capital, bought Dave & Buster’s in June.
[UPDATE: The deal has been formally announced. Press release follows story] PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) – Oak Hill Capital Partners plans to acquire Dave & Buster’s Inc for $570 million from Wellspring Capital Management, according to The Wall Street Journal.The chain, which combines restaurants with video games arcades, had been taken private in 2006 by Wellspring for about [...]