Trending on peHUB this week: Frank Quattrone, Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Chicago Growth Partners, TA Associates,Veronis Suhler Stevenson, Irving Place,VantagePoint Capital Partners and Apollo Global.
You are browsing the archive for Frank Quattrone - peHUB.
Top 10 Hub Posts this Week Focus on VC Fundraising, Quattrone’s Qatalyst Partners and Worries About Rising Startup Valuations
Time to catch up what your peers found most interesting on peHUB this week. Here are the top 10 posts that garnered the most pageviews from regular readers from July 11 to July 15. Hot topics include the top 10 VC fundraisers for Q2, the sizzling year for Frank Quattrone’s Qatalyst Partners, New Jersey’s top-performing funds, Greycroft’s newest partner and worries about rising startup valuations.
1. Slideshow: Top 10 Largest VC Fundraisings for Q2, by Lawrence Aragon, peHUB
2. Slideshow: Quattrone Is Back with a Vengeance; His Qatalyst Partners Has Advised PopCap, GoDaddy and 11 Others this Year, by Luisa Beltran, peHUB
3. Slideshow: New Jersey’s Top-Performing Funds, by David Toll, peHUB
4. Slideshow: Most Active VC Firms to Date in 2011(subscribers only), by Alastair Goldfisher, peHUB
5. Greycroft Partners Adds a New VC: Ellie Wheeler, by Connie Loizos, peHUB
6. What is the Sound of a Bubble About to Pop?, by Scott Maxwell, OpenView Venture Partners
7. Analysis: Doubt Creeps into Tech Valuations at Sun Valley, by Sarah McBride and Yinka Adegoke, Reuters
8. Shamrock Capital Raises $400 Mln With Third Fund, by peHUB staff
9. Analysis: Young Startups Demand Steeper Prices from VCs, by Sarah McBride, Reuters
10. Divide Between Venture ‘Haves’ and ‘Have-Nots’ Gets Bigger, by Connie Loizos, peHUB