Siemens Enterprise Communications Deal Closes

Gores Group has completed its acquisition of a 51% stake in Siemens Enterprise Communications from Siemens AG, which will retain the other 49 percent. The deal is structured as a joint venture, with the companies committing to invest at least €350 million into SEC, which provides unified communications, contact centers and secure networks.

PEHUB Community

Join the 12501 members of peHUB to make connections, share your opinion, and follow your favorite authors.

Join the Community

Look Who’s Tweeting

Psst! Got any hot tips?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

PE HUB News Briefs

RSS Feed Widget

Marketplace

VCJ Headlines (subscribers only)

RSS Feed Widget

Buyouts Headlines (subscribers only)

RSS Feed Widget

Reuters VC and PE feed

RSS Feed Widget