Wynnchurch Capital has announced the sale of 4Front Engineered Solutions to ASSA ABLOY, Inc. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, 4Front is a manufacturer of loading dock equipment.
You are browsing the archive for Wynnchurch Capital - peHUB.
Mid-market private equity firm Wynnchurch Capital, has injected growth equity into Foss Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of specialty engineered fibers. Headquartered in Hampton, NH, Foss has developed non-woven, environmentally friendly and anti-microbial fiber solutions for a wide variety of industries and applications.
Wynnchurch Capital‘s newly formed portfolio company, Heligear Acquisition has acquired Northstar Aerospace and its subsidiaries through court administered insolvency proceedings in both the United States and Canada. Headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Bedford Park, Illinois, the business is a manufacturer of flight-critical and non-flight-critical parts for military and commercial aircraft applications. PRESS RELEASE Wynnchurch [...]
Wynnchurch Capital of Montreal has joined forces with the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec to make an equity investment in Groupe Moreau, a Quebec-based contractor specializing in electrical, structural, piping and mechanical services in the industrial sector. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. PRESS RELEASE: Wynnchurch Capital has joined forces with the [...]
Atlanta-based Mueller Water Products is selling U.S. Pipe, which makes pipes, fittings, valves, hydrants and related products, to the Chicago-based private equity firm Wynnchurch Capital for $89.8 million in cash, subject to post-closing adjustments. Comvest Group, a private equity firm based in West Palm Beach, Florida, is helping to shepherd the transaction. PRESS RELEASE: Mueller Water [...]
Maranon Capital has provided growth financing to Humanetics Innovative Solutions, which is backed by Wynnchurch Capital. The financing consisted of a senior revolving credit facility, term loan plus mezzanine debt. Plymouth, Mich.-based Humanetics makes and designs sophisticated crash test dummies.
Monroe Capital has provided $27.5 million in financing to support the acquisition of Fabco Automotive by Wynnchurch Capital. Fabco makes specialty gearbox, axle and transfer case products for all-wheel drive, medium and heavy duty vehicles.
Want to catch up on what your colleagues found most interesting on peHUB this week? Here are the posts written by our staff that garnered the most pageviews from March 7 to March 11.
1. Disqus to Facebook: “We Aren’t Shaking In Our Boots” – by Connie Loizos.
2. Is Savvis Finally Up for Sale? Tech Co. Said to Have Hired Qatalyst – by Luisa Beltran.
3. Schwarzman, At $5.9B, Among Richest LBO Pros (Well Ahead Of Kravis) – by Steve Bills.
4. Summit Partners Raising $3B Growth Equity, $450M Venture Funds – by Mark Boslet.
5. Doerr, Moritz Make Forbes’ Billionaire List; Will They Make the Resurrected Midas List, Too? – by Alastair Goldfisher.
6. Israeli Venture Funds Raised Zero Dollars in 2010; The Situation is “Critical” – by Connie Loizos.
7. HCA Doesn’t Look So Bad. Here’s The Top 10 PE-backed IPOs – by Luisa Beltran.
8. It Took Two Years But Wynnchurch’s Third Fund Comes In at $603M – by Luisa Beltran.
9. This Anti-Registration Campaign Might Have Legs – by Bernard Vaughan.
10. Sequoia, Google Ventures Join $32M Round For HubSpot – by Mark Boslet.
Just how hard is fundraising right now?
Consider Wynnchurch Capital, a middle market PE firm. Today, Wynnchurch announced that it has closed its third fund at $603 million. The pool was oversubscribed and came in above its $500 million target, according to a statement.
But Wynnchurch spent two years raising that $603 million, says Roy Sroka, CFO. “Fundraising was difficult,” Sroka says. “It’s very, very nice to be done.”
Greenwich, Conn.-based Littlejohn & Co. has acquired Henniges Automotive Holdings from Wynnchurch Capital Partners. Financial terms of the deal were not released. Henniges, based in Farmington Hills, Mich., manufactures automotive sealing systems for doors, windows and trunks. Wynnchurch Capital is based in Rosemont, Illinois, and has more than $1 billion under management.