We’re trying out a new service run by Tweetminster that tracks content shared on Twitter by experts in various fields. In our case those experts are focused primarily on venture capital, technology and entrepreneurship. Long term, we hope to track content shared by private equity pros, but there just aren’t that many PE experts on Twitter at this moment.
We’re not making the Tweetminster service live just yet. We want to give the company’s algorithm more time to identify experts and analyze their tweets to identify key trends.
If you’d like to check out the service and share your feedback with us, please let me know and I will shoot you a password. I’m at Lawrence.Aragon@ThomsonReuters.com or you can DM on Twitter @laragon.
In the meantime, here are the top 5 most popular links being shared by our experts right now. Let us know what you think.
1. Spark, Lightbank And Yuri Milner Get In On OnSwipe’s $5M ‘Series Awesome’ (TechCrunch)
2. Slideshow: Top 10 Winners in pre-IPO Cash-Out at Groupon (peHUB)
3. Windows 8: The Beginning of the End of Windows (MobileOpportunity blog)
4. Let’s Not Get Too Cocky About the Bubble (TechCrunch)
5. Pandora Sets IPO Terms; VC Shares Are Potentially Worth Over $950M (peHUB)