GIMV Buys Le Cobourg


GIMV has acquired a 90% stake in Le Cobourg, a Belgian producer of “traditional salad spreads.” No financial terms were disclosed for the deal, which is being transacted as a management buy-in. The new management team will hold the remaining 10% position. www.lecobourg.de