* Chrysler is providing Cerberus with all sorts of unwelcome publicity and scrutiny.
* An analyst calls Rupert Murdoch’s Dow Jones acquisition a dud.
* Neel Kashkari: Sexiest moneyman alive?
* In mourning over the death of PC World’s print version, Technologizer presents the 12 greatest defunt tech mags.
* Javier Rojas of Kennet Capital: The art of the bootstrap.
* Is Kleiner Perkins dialing up activity in Boston?
* Executive bonuses spur real estate investment which spurs infrastructure development. In other words, let those bonuses keep rising (yes, this is a parody).
* Wallstrip on bailouts. Special appearance by ex-host Lindsay Campbell, whose follow-up gig just got the boot from CBS: