Among the survey’s findings:
* 92 percent of VCs predict a slowdown of investments.
* 61 percent think the decline will be more than 10 percent, and that capital committed will fall below $27 billion in 2009.
* 53 percent say they’ll invest in the same or more companies next year, though they’ll invest less money across the board.
* 48 percent of VCs polled said they thought the clean tech sector would see the most growth in 2009.
* 79 percent of VCs said investment in the semiconductor industry will be way down next year.
* 71 percent of respondents said there’d be a slowdown in media-related investments.
For more results, click here.