The University of Texas Investment Management Co. (UTIMCO) does not publish private equity performance data on its website, but is extremely responsive if you submit an Open Records request. In fact, it even saves you postage by providing this online form.
I recently filled it out, and today received a bunch of documents related to the system’s investments in venture capital and buyout firms. And because selfishness is ugly, I’ve posted them after just below. As always, before the dreaded J-curves…
- Cover Letter
- >All commitments, with calldown percentages
- Active relationships, including IRRs
- Realized relationships, including IRRs
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.