* Payscale, a VC-backed online provider of compensation information, has filled out its March Madness bracket. Not based on ball skills, but based on the median salaries of each school’s graduates.
* Chuck Grassley says he wants AIG executives to commit suicide. Senator, you may want to work on your hyperbole.
* Most interesting tidbit from the 60 Minutes interview with Ben Bernanke was that Big Ben once waited tables at South of the Border. If only there was some photographic evidence…
* Jeremy Grantham: Reinvesting when terrified (.pdf)
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: A case for paying the AIG bonuses.
* Boston life sciences companies squirrel away cash for long winter.
* Samantha Bee on short-selling: