* Brad Feld has been fighting the good fight to create “founder visas” for foreign citizens looking to form new businesses in the U.S. Now he’s got some policy proposals on top of his advocacy.
* KKR is now publicly-traded. Have you bought your shares yet?
* Tuesday’s WebInno event included a panel called “An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Bootstrapping PR.” All the panelists were journalists, but a lot of the crowd was PR reps. Let’s just say they disagreed to disagree.
* Peter Kafka: Reports of the Comcast-NBC Universal marriage regress from consumation to courting to mild flirting.
* PPIP Lives: Invesco and TCW each hold initial closings in excess of $500 million for toxic asset funds. Steve Liesman discusses on CNBC: