* Charles Davi: How do bubbles create and kill jobs?
* Paul Kedrosky: Venture model makeover.
* Attorney Roger Glovsky is writing a series of posts on how to wind down your startup.
* Each Yankees home playoff game is worth $6.7 million to New York businesses. In other words, New York businesses can now pool their money to buy a pair of field box seats.
* Striking it rich: Is there an app for that?
* Could Modern/Elegant Bridge-killing Conde Nast have married The Knot? Kind of reminds me of how The Boston Globe could have married Monster.com (a long, long time ago)…
* Matthew Goldstein: Fed becomes reluctant landlord.
* Brookings releases a study on air travel trends, including stats on which airports have the longest average arrival/departure delays.
* Steve Pagliuca on sports, business and politics: