* Steve Rattner speaks (or, more specifically, writes) about his time as car czar. No mention of why he left, or when he’ll enable Quadrangle Group to settle with Andrew Cuomo.
* VC playoffs: Boston vs. New York (hey, we’ve gotta win something)
* California AG Jerry Brown takes aim at State Street for defrauding CalPERS, and CNBC takes aim at Jerry Brown.
* Mary Meeker’s Internet deck from the Web 2.0 conference.
* Daniel Yergen: A financial crisis in search of a narrative.
* Stephen Roache, chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia, on how the next two decades will bring tremendous change to Asia: