* Move over Cayman Islands. Shove off Switzerland. The world’s most secretive financial jurisdiction (read: tax haven) is… Delaware!
* Skype stuff: Om reports that the VoIP giant and its founders could be nearing a legal resolution, thus shaving the hair off that pending $2.75 billion carveout. The Mercury News reports on some damaging emails from former Joost CEO, and current Index Ventures partner, Mike Volpi. Ian Andrew Bell wonders if SIP could save Skype.
* Fitch: The refinancing cliff is frightening
* Daniel Indiviglio: A bailout for corporate pensions?
* Andy Kessler on the trouble with insider trading. Includes a line about how “we can argue whether insider trading should be legal or not.” Absurd that this topic has devolved into something up for debate.
* TechCrunch boss Michael Arrington takes on Offerpal Media chief Anu Shukla, over the issue of “special offers” that look to monetize social games via what Arrington believes are unethical means: