* Fred Destin: How a great entrepreneur deals with complexity
* Reddit’s divorce from Conde Nast: How a social media dream deal fell apart.
* SEC told to change the way it chooses investigations, in order to avoid the type of breakdowns that led to Madoff.
* Tim O’Reilly: The war for the Web
* Marvin Clark: 10 reasons to believe we’re in a depression
* I’m still in LA, but good to hear the home state’s unemployment rate actually dropped last month (which is different than growing more slowly).
* Holloywood’s most overpaid stars, from an ROI perspective.
* Live-blog of Al Gore’s speech during yesterday’s GreenBeat event
* John Mack said yesterday that he welcomes –and actually appreciates — increased regulation: