* Steve Rattner supports Ben Bernanke so much, he penned him a love letter in the Washington Post.
* Ten brands that will disappear in 2010.
* New Firm Alert: NorthBridge Capital Partners, formed to do MBOs. (Remember those?)
* To counter that, ten web trends to watch in 2010.
* Looks like some bankers are using holiday parties to blow off steam.
* More than 51% of PE investments in India this year went into the power sector.
*Can “Nice Girls” Negotiate? Whitney Johnson of Harvard Business Publishing isn’t so sure.
* “The plutocrats, is seems, are going to win.” On the return of disgustingly excessive pay.
* Cordiant Capital, a private equity investor in emerging markets, has been awarded a mandate to manage the newly created Infrastructure Crisis Facility Debt Pool.