* David Beisel: A majority of VCs are above-average
* Marc Cenedella: We have become a white collar nation, and that’s okay
* Android or iPhone? Bill Gurley argues that it’s the wrong question to ask
* PE firms keep hiring financial services pros, but not necessarily to buy up failing U.S. banks
* Martha White: Does boycotting big banks make sense?
* Yet another Boston-area VC firm is looking to shed the suburbs
* Tweet of the Day: @herbgreenberg: Going public is a right not a privilege. And w/it companies subject themselves to indy scrutiny — like it or not!
* Blog wars: Dear John Thain vs. Charlie Gasparino
* The final days of Tavern on the Green: