* Lawrence Lenihan: The entrepreneur’s bill of rights vs. the venture capitalist’s bill of rights
* Oracle acquired the most VC-backed startups in 2009, but Cisco takes the “aughts” crown.
* Paul Grim of SunBridge Partners: Why Nexus One changes (next to) nothing, but Android changes everything
* Latin America’s 2010 growth prospects: Better than developed nations, worse than Asia
* Wesleyan University is suing its former chief investment officer for fraud, claiming he used his position to advance an independent business venture. The school is seeking more than $3 million in damages.
* John Martellaro: How Apple does controlled leaks
* David Weidner: Wall Street has gone sour in its candy war
* Tweet of the Day #1: @GuyKawasaki CSI: CES Thought the Hard Rock clerk didn’t return my Amex card. Hotel reviewed tapes and could tell me what part of my wallet I put it in!
* Tweet of the Day #2: @BobMetcalfe Water desalinization start-up reminded today how much solving energy and solving water are intermixed, each used in solving the other.
* Morgan Stanley: Global Equity Strategy, 2010 Outlook
* If air travel worked like healthcare: