* Stocks rise when celebs take board seats: “If E*Trade had simply named Lindsay Lohan a director instead of mocking her in its incredibly cute baby commercials, the company might be booming right now.”
* Sim Simeonov: 10 rules for better founding teams
* Mark Gimein: What the Mafia can teach us about corporate fraud
* Fat startups vs lean startups? Lee Hower says they’re both right.
* Tommy Hilfiger on weathering the ups and downs of retail fashion: “Keep the heritage of the brand intact.”
* Barry Ritholtz on what he wants to see out of financial reform
* Text of Tim Geithner’s speech yesterday in favor of financial reform (and in front of the conservative American Enterprise Institute)
* Man teaches an alpaca to surf (why not?):