* Jaimie Dimon: We are not demons
* Murat Tasci: Are jobless recoveries the new normal?
* Want all those glowing iPad reviews in a single place? Get ’em here.
* Richard Pops: The next policy battle for biotech after healthcare reform
* Alyssa Katz: How Texas avoided the worst of the mortgage meltdowns
* Foundry Group moves to Twitter platform for deal evaluation (disregard the posted date)
* Steven Davidoff echoes some of my concerns about buying public stock in a private equity firm.
* Devolution: First, the WSJ began planning a sports page for its NYC edition. Now a gossip page. Comics coming soon?
* Fred Wilson on what makes a Web app successful: