* Henry Blodget: Facebook is once again overhyped
* Eric Schmidt: The enduring lessons of Google’s quirky IPO
* Barry Ritholtz: A financial reform commercial I’d like to see
* Big buyout: Canadian pension fund offers to acquire troubled UK private equity firm Candover
* Russia runs on Dunkin: PE-backed doughnut chain is opening shop in Moscow, after a 20 year absence
* Sam Robinson: The power shift in LP/GP relations is not permanent.
* Liz Gannes: Frothy times for Web angels
* Davos producer Richard Attias on the Goldman Sachs mess: