* Therese Poletti: Mark Zuckerberg has a Richard Nixon moment
* Brad Feld: Suggestions for angel investors
* League Table: The top infrastructure investors
* Don Dodge: The angel investor/convertible note conundrum
* Can Groupon’s momentum help tranform Chicago into a venture capital hotspot?
* Pru yesterday pulled out of its bid for AIA, which means the value of withdrawn M&A activity for 2010 has reached $135 billion, or almost double withdrawn M&A volume seen over the same period in 2009. Here’s the data (.pdf)
* The Cleveland Clinic cures cancer? Convinces LeBron to stay? Ummm…. maybe not.
* Party Time: The next peHUB Shindig is in less than two weeks, at English in Chicago. Get your tickets here.
* The Jordan, Edmiston Group just advised Hearst on its planned purchase of iCrossing. Here’s JEG’s Scott Peters discussing the media M&A landscape: