* Andrew Ross Sorkin: Everyone hates Goldman Sachs. Well, everyone except its clients.
* For private equity, Saudi Arabia has been considered a source of fund capital. Now it may also become a place to do deals.
* Rolfe Winkler: There’s been no M&A boom in 2010, and that’s okay
* As we look forward to Game 6 tonight, a reminder that former Celtic Rodney Rogers is still hoping to regain use of his legs.
* Jamie Keiles is an 18-year-old high school senior attempting to spend one month living according to the gospel of Seventeen Magazine.
* Q&A with Fred Wilson, including this item on Chatroulette: “I haven’t seen or spoken to Andrey [the founder] since the day he showed up in the country. We met with him; he didn’t really know what he wanted to do with Chatroulette. I was eager to meet him, but after meeting him I didn’t get the impression that he knew what to do with it.”
* Will New York City’s pricey startup initiative pay off?
* Unintentional irony of the day: