1. Connie Loizos was the first to report that Andreessen Horowitz has nearly returned Fund I.
2. Luisa Beltran got the scoop on Apollo Global’s next fund.
3. Joanna Glasner brought you Frank Quattrone‘s M&A outlook.
4. Connie Loizos spoke with the Andreessen Horowitz partners about their generous pledge.
5. Luisa Beltran delivered the details of TA Associates‘ minority stake in Answers.
6. Bernard Vaughan got the scoop on Chicago Growth Partners‘ next fund.
7. Bernard Vaughan also brought you the news about a partner resigning from Veronis Suhler Stevenson.
8. Luisa Beltran had yet another scoop on Irving Place’s fundraising.
9. Joanna Glasner weighed in on a report about the venture firms rated most highly by entrepreneurs: Sequoia Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
10. And, Mark Boslet got the scoop on Mark van den Berg splitting from VantagePoint.
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com