1. Jonathan Marino broke down the top PE firms in the world, with the help of Oliver Gottschalg
2. Angela Sormani inspected who’s minting the big bucks for CalSTRS
3. Guest blogger David Toms looked for ways to avoid “secondary fatigue”
4. We had a new guest blogger, in Jennifer Prosek, who discussed the Freedom Group and its new ‘For Sale’ sign
5. Joanna Glasner checked out General Catalyst’s new play
6. PE deals news is always a hit with readers, and Clancy Nolan is always a hit with readers.
7. Big Data? Joanna Glasner’s piece last week said big furniture is where it is at
8. During a slow news week, we tapped our buddies at Reuters, who had the latest on the Reynolds and Reynolds deal.
9. Alastair Goldfisher had the year-end review from VCJ
10. And Lisa Suennen put the partridge in our pear tree, with a re-tooled ‘12 Days of Christmas.’
Happy New Year, everyone!
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com