– Goldman Sachs is recruiting for a New York-based private equity associate within its Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) Group. Among some of the responsibilities held by the successful candidate are: evaluating co-investment opportunities across a broad range of private equity deal types and sectors; evaluating secondary private equity transactions, with a specific focus on asset-level valuation within portfolios and Evaluating private equity managers for consideration as part of fund-of-funds and or separate account mandates. Click here for further information and to apply.
– H.I.G. Capital is hiring for associates at its headquarters in Miami and offices in Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, and New York. The ideal candidate will have 2 or 3 years experience in investment banking, preferably with an M&A or industry group, or in management consulting. If you have the credentials, apply here.
– The Family Office is seeking a pre-MBA associate level hire to support the private equity investment activities of its New York office. The associate will report directly to and work closely with the director of private equity, who has over 20 years of direct private equity investment experience including Morgan Stanley, Investcorp and LNK Partners. For more information and to apply click here
Image of ladder to the top courtesy of Shutterstock
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.