– In Boston, Summit Partners is seeking an associate for its technology industry team. Summit associates “engage in Summit’s investment transactions by conducting due diligence, performing quantitative analysis, and working closely with their specific transaction team to help manage portfolio company relationships.” For further information click here.
– San Diego-based BioMed Ventures is seeking to add a senior associate to the ventures’ team to support investment decisions, portfolio management, and real estate finance and operations.
– Among the New York-based positions this week is a vacancy for a private equity senior associate at OrbiMed Advisors, a healthcare-dedicated investment firm, with approximately $6 billion in assets under management. The senior associate will play “an integral supporting role in the generation of new investment ideas, in conducting due diligence for new investments, and in the management of current portfolio positions.” Click here to apply.
– Also in the Greater New York City Area, JPMorgan Chase & Co is advertising for a vice president portfolio manager, private equity. The successful candidate will be responsible for venture capital and private equity fund valuation at three levels – “overall portfolio of VC/PE funds, specific funds within the portfolio, and portfolio companies within VC/PE funds.”
– Also, in New York, Jacobs Asset Management is an investment firm with approximately $700 million in assets and is seeking a private equity associate to join its team. Click here for further information.
– And if the emerging markets are your game Tyche Global Emerging Markets Partners is seeking a director of investor relations to join its team in New York with some time also spent in Singapore. Tyche Global Emerging Markets Partners is a new investment firm that focuses on private equity and infrastructure opportunities in South Asia with an emphasis on India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
– Stepping over the pond, if London is your stomping ground Coller Capital is on the lookout for a Spanish or Swedish speaking senior associate to join its investment team in London to work on deals in Scandinavia or Spanish speaking countries. To apply click here.
– And in a recent people moves report by Luisa Beltran on peHUB this week, the news that managing director of DB Private Equity Colleen Sellers is leaving the business could free up a senior position within the Deutsche Bank Asset & Wealth Management unit.
According to Bloomberg news reports, Deutsche Bank is hiring at its RREEF and real estate units. RREEF is the unit responsible for raising money for Deutsche Bank’s own private equity funds, including infrastructure and real estate.
Image credit: Photo of jobs dartboard courtesy of Shutterstock